WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user's computer, cell phone or other access device when visiting a web page and that allow to obtain information related to its navigation or a code that allows to unequivocally identify the user.
The website https://www.granhotelguadalpin.com uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be first-party and/or third-party cookies.
Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
First-party cookies: Cookies created or managed by the party responsible for the Grisoma Hotelera, S.L. website https://www.granhotelguadalpin.com uses first-party cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical: these allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing, storing content.
- Customization: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those managed by service providers outside Grisoma Hotelera, S.L.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|__RequestVerificationToken||This cookie is set by web application built in ASP.NET MVC Technologies. This is an anti-forgery cookie used for preventing cross site request forgery attacks.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_84124147_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|ASPSESSIONIDAEQTACDC||This cookie is set by web application built in ASP.NET MVC Technologies to distinguish users.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
You can manage these cookies by clicking in the following link: Cookies Policy & Settings
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access to:
- Google Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera, from https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done via the following link.
The user must take into account that some features of the contents of the Web Page https://www.granhotelguadalpin.com are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in the user's browser. If you choose not to accept or to block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some of the Website's services.
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Grisoma Hotelera, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.