Although neither the city of Marbella nor the Costa del Sol in general suffered in a particularly serious way from the consequences of the pandemic that hit Europe this past spring and although fortunately the period of the Health Alarm in Spain has already passed, from GRAN HOTEL GUADALPIN BANUS we have not only taken note of the recommendations of the health authorities during this time but we have also worked on being able to offer our clients a TOTAL SAFETY AND GUARANTEE SPACE and this has led us to take some initiatives and change some of our procedures which, for your peace of mind and trust, we want to share with you.
- At the check in, you will find disinfectant mats, hydroalcoholic gels, marks on the floors to keep your social distance and protective screens to enable you to check in safely.
- Hydroalcoholic gels and face masks are always available in all hotel departments.
- Our staff is also properly equipped with this material.
- Periodic tests to all our staff as well as to the clients who request it.
- Cleaning protocols have been changed and strengthened both in rooms and common areas, using also specific cleaning and disinfection products.
- All rooms are disinfected on check out with OZONE cannons.
- The arrangement of tables and chairs has been modified both in our restaurants and bars and on our terraces to offer greater distance between our customers.
- Likewise, the distance between sunbeds on the beach and the swimming pool has been increased.
- In our breakfast buffet, the individual presentation of products has been increased and a specific protocol has been implemented for cleaning and disinfecting the buffet and all the utensils in common use.
In short, these are just a few of the many new measures we have implemented in our hotel to offer you and your family and friends the greatest guarantee of safety and wellbeing, and that nothing can disturb your rest and relaxation in our establishment. Of course, all these measures may be changed or modified according to new regulations or indications that may arise.
We wish you a very happy stay.